mDelay is an abbreviation for "modulated delay".
This effect is a dual delay with stereo, cross and ping-pong modes. It has an LFO and can be used to create anything from flangers and chorus to ordinary delays and strange detuned echos all the way up to extreme pitch modulation effects.
- Delay length for left channel.
- Mixture between dry and wet signals.
- Amount of delayed signal to send back to the inputs.
- Configuration of the delay lines.
- Isolated delay-lines.
- Feedback alternates between channels each reflection. L,R out -> R,L in.
- Input channels are mixed to mono and fed L to R to feedback, producing (L, R, L, R).
- Tone Filter applied to the feedback path.
- Cutoff frequency of low-pass.
- Cutoff frequency of high-pass.
- LFO rate.
- Time modulation depth.
- Difference in LFO phase applied to left and right channels.
- Shape of LFO waveform from peaks through triangle to sine.
These links are provided only for those who need a copy of an individual plug-in without the installer.
If you want all of the effects you are much better off to download the complete package rather than the individual plug-ins.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater.)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.
These files contain only the mDelay plug-in dll.