mDelay is a simple modulated delay effect with tone control and three modes.
This effect is a dual delay with stereo, cross and ping-pong modes. It has an LFO and can be used to create anything from flangers and chorus to ordinary delays and strange detuned echos all the way up to extreme pitch modulation effects.
Due to the limited streaming quality it may be desirable to download each demo to listen to the raw recording (as flac where possible.) Downloads should be enabled for every demo track, if not please send a request and the track download can be enabled.
- Delay time for the left channel.
- Mixture between dry and wet signals.
- Amount of delayed signal to send back to the inputs.
- Configuration of the delay lines.
- Isolated delay-lines.
- Feedback alternates between channels each reflection. L,R out -> R,L in.
- Input channels are mixed to mono and fed L to R to feedback, producing (L, R, L, R).
- Tone Filter applied to the feedback path.
- Cutoff frequency of low-pass.
- Cutoff frequency of high-pass.
- LFO rate.
- Time modulation depth.
- Difference in LFO phase applied to left and right channels.
- Shape of LFO waveform from peaks through triangle to sine.