Standard tremolo with a bonus.
This is a standard tremolo with the addition of a couple features.
One is that it has phase adjustment for the LFO, allowing it to produce a "wide" tremolo effect.
Second is that the waveform can be adjusted between pulse-like, linear and saturated which produce different characters mimicking various old tremolo effects.
- LFO rate.
- Amplitude modulation depth.
- Difference in LFO phase applied to left and right channels.
- Shape of LFO waveform from peaks through triangle to sine.
These links are provided only for those who need a copy of an individual plug-in without the installer.
If you want all of the effects you are much better off to download the complete package rather than the individual plug-ins.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater.)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.
These files contain only the Tremolo plug-in dll.