Counterpart to the compressor.
This one is designed for maximal sustain and minimal distortion. It aims to be as transparent as possible in terms of timbre.
- Time for level to decrease to threshold.
- Time to hold peak gain reduction once input level decreases.
- Time for level to increase back to unity.
- Signal above the threshold will trigger attack and decrease output gain.
- Compression ratio from 1 to 1/inf.
- Make-up gain applied after limiting to bring the signal back up to the desired level.
- Clip At
- Hard-clipping with three options; Off, threshold +3db or at threshold.
- Percentage of attack time to "look ahead" when generating the envelope signal.
These links are provided only for those who need a copy of an individual plug-in without the installer.
If you want all of the effects you are much better off to download the complete package rather than the individual plug-ins.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater.)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.
These files contain only the Limiter plug-in dll.