(Click the main tab link above for the main download page.)
The Xhip synthesizer filter controlled by a HAR envelope follower.
This effect remains a work-in-progress. Currently it is a floating-point implementation of the 24 dB low-pass filter used in Xhip.
It includes a block-wise HAR envelope follower and key tracking.
- Cutoff frequency can be offset by -100% to +100%
- While typically an envelope-follower filter is used with high Q, there are also many uses for varied settings that aren't possible in an effect without a Q parameter.
- Allows adjustment of filter non-linearity.
- Envelope Follower
- Attack time.
- Sets the attack-hold time. At 100%, ensures peak input levels are tracked.
- Release time.
- Envelope depth to cutoff.
- This switch allows adjustment of input sensitivity for the envelope follower.
- Enables pitch-sensitive filter.
- When enabled the envelope-follower is applied to the side-chain signal.
My plans for this effect include various filter and envelope follower modules to be selected from a list.
This is more an issue of GUI functionality than anything else at this point.