Envelope follower filter.
This effect remains a work-in-progress. Currently it is a floating-point implementation of the 24db low-pass filter used in Xhip.
It includes a block-wise HAR envelope follower and includes pitch sensitivity.
- Envelope Follower
- Sets the attack time.
- Sets the attack-hold time. At 100%, ensures peak levels are tracked.
- Sets the release time as a fraction of attack time.
- Envelope depth to cutoff.
- Enables pitch-sensitive filter.
My plans for this effect include various filter and envelope follower modules to be selected from a list.
This is more an issue of GUI functionality than anything else at this point.
These links are provided only for those who need a copy of an individual plug-in without the installer.
If you want all of the effects you are much better off to download the complete package rather than the individual plug-ins.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater.)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.
These files contain only the Follower plug-in dll.