The clipper is extremely generic.
Exactly as it is named, it clips the input signal at the defined threshold and then applies a gain afterward.
- The threshold at which to clip the input, from -48db (0%) to 0db (100%).
- How much gain to apply post-clipping, to +48db.
- The "!" LED represents the percentage of the signal which is clipped.
These links are provided only for those who need a copy of an individual plug-in without the installer.
If you want all of the effects you are much better off to download the complete package rather than the individual plug-ins.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater.)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.
These files contain only the Clipper plug-in dll.