xhe xxx-xated xffects?
These effect plugins were originally created for use with Xhip.
Xhip was originally designed with the intention to include embedded effects. It was later decided that external plug-ins would prove more versatile and easier to manage when used for other tasks.
Limiter (see documentation for other screenshots)
Lastest stable version: R6e (Aug 2016)
New features in this release:
- mDelay low/high filters.
- Effect memory now cleared on start/stop/bypass/disable.
- Some effects now use process functors rather than manually written code, should have no effect for users.
- Tweaked the mix parameter skews in some effects. (mdelay, reverb)
- Added adjustable meter ranges to limiter and compressor. (click)
- Limiter now maintains level as ratio is adjusted. (like compressor)
- Removed limiter "clip at" parameter and +/- 3 dB reference LEDs.
- Improved parameter text for all effects.
- Improved font kerning.
- Added envelope sensitivity "scale" parameter to Follower.
This installer contains all the latest versions of the effects. It can be opened using a tool like 7-zip to extract the individual files if you don't want to run the installer. The installer is nothing but a self-extracting archive in LZMA2 format via NSIS.
- Windows Vista (recommended Windows 7 SP1 or greater)
- (This could be solved by request if anyone ever needed XP support.)