xhe xxx-xated xffects?
These effect plugins were originally created for use with Xhip.
Xhip was originally designed with the intention to include embedded effects (1999). It was later decided that external plug-ins would prove more versatile and easier to manage when used for other tasks (2004-2005).
Xhip was originally publicly released as a plug-in in December 2004 without embedded effects; although internally the implementation did include a delay/reverb/chorus combo this was inaccessable and did not have any effect on the output.
The first versions of the individual effect plug-ins were released in August 2005.
Limiter (see documentation for other screenshots)
Lastest stable version: R6e (Aug 2016)
New features in this release:
- mDelay low/high filters.
- Effect memory now cleared on start/stop/bypass/disable.
- Some effects now use process functors rather than manually written code, should have no effect for users.
- Tweaked the mix parameter skews in some effects. (mdelay, reverb)
- Added adjustable meter ranges to limiter and compressor. (click)
- Limiter now maintains level as ratio is adjusted. (like compressor)
- Removed limiter "clip at" parameter and +/- 3 dB reference LEDs.
- Improved parameter text for all effects.
- Improved font kerning.
- Added envelope sensitivity "scale" parameter to Follower.
This installer contains all the latest versions of the effects. It can be opened using a tool like 7-zip to extract the individual files if you don't want to run the installer. The installer is nothing but a self-extracting archive in LZMA2 format via NSIS.
- Windows Vista (Windows 7 SP1 or greater recommended.)
- An XP-compatible version can be compiled; please contact me via email if you need it.