xhe xxx-xated xffects
Xhip Effects page on KVR. (If you post a link please use the KVR page.)xhip.net may go offline, KVR is more reliable.?
What are Xhip Effects?
The Xhip Effects bundle are simple, general purpose effects designed to be flexible, easy to use and most importantly fun. They are intended to be used in a more plug-and-play, old school, analog or by ear way. Each effect includes only the essential parameters in a format expected from a rack-mount or pedal.
Other effect plug-ins have more specialized designs that attempt to do what some might consider too much. This can overcomplicate their application as simple effects like a stereo delay.
The Xhip Effects provide every parameter via the plug-in interface for parameter automation and do not include presets, menus or other complicated UI features. Rather than a manual, detailed documentation is maintained for each effect which is accessible from the bottom of this page.
(click to zoom)
(default skin and size)
Current version: 6.7 (Nov 2017)
MacOS: alpha (see below.)
New features in this release:
- Fully resizable and partially skinnable GUIs.
- (By editing a configuration file.)The config.addb.txt file is located under:
- The default GUI scale factor is now 200%.
- A new "Vocal" effect has been added.
- This is a simple phoneme/vowel filter with a table of AEIOU formants.
- It is now possible to disable the GUI.
- The GUI can be disabledNothing GUI-related is loaded.? by renaming the plugin with "nogui" in the file name. For example xhip_reverb_64bit_nogui.dll will load without the GUI.
- Windows Vista (Windows 7 SP1 or greater recommended.)
Signal density and phase
Process or generate events